Wouldn’t it be nice to have an assistant help us with our daily tasks? A chatbot could do that and more for you. Here are a few ways you can use chatbots for your small business or on your website.
What’s a Chatbot?
A chatbot or “chatter bot” is a computer/software robot that uses a set of rules or Artificial Intelligence to communicate and execute tasks on your website, app or social media account. They have audio and text abilities that can mimic human conversations. This can help take off the burden off you or your employees to be available to take queries from your customers all the time.
What can Chatbots do for me?
Chatbots can do a range of things for your business. Here is a list of things:
- Manage your budget
- Make that perfect investor pitch
- Communicate and solve customer queries
- Help with accounting and analytics
- Check and suggest changes in legal contracts and more.
Why should I consider using a Chatbot for my small business?
When we tell you chatbots are a wise investment, don’t believe us. Believe the numbers instead. A recent study conducted by Forrester Consulting found that 93% of online consumers interact with bots today. Put that in perspective with this graph:
Other reasons you should get a chatbot for your business:
As per Juniper Research, chatbots will help companies save up to $20 million in 2017. This could grow to $8 billion by 2022. Chatbots are not only easy to integrate but are also a good investment for your small business.
- Increase Engagement –
Using chatbots on your support or social media pages can greatly enhance your customer’s experience with you. The chatbot can not only help understand and solve initial queries of your client but can also gather data about each customer for you to work upon later and personalize responses the next time around.
- Find and Create Leads –
Chatbots can help you reach out to new people and convert them into potential leads for your small business.
- Improve Sales –
If you are an e-commerce website that sells a product, a chatbot can help turn a browsing customer into a buying one. It can help take the customer around and suggest purchase options. It can also take your customer’s order. Also, it can take a payment from the customer.
- Communicate and advertise –
If your customer is looking for a specific service, your chatbot can help them find it. In a way, they are a conversational advertising tool. Plug in your new product feature and let your chatbot market them for you to your customers.
5 Chatbots to Use for your small business:
- FlowXO : This is a ready-made, ready-to-use chatbot that has flexible integrations and some great features that allow you to drive traffic to your website and social media. It’s also FREE!
- Chatfuel: Are you a developer that wants to build a chatbot? This one allows you to launch a full-fledged chatbot in about 7 minutes!
- GrowthBot: Want to grow your business? Growthbot helps you discover growth hacks for your business. It’s available on Facebook, Twitter and Slack.
- Napoleon Cat: This bot allows you to keep your customers on social media, engaged. It responds to queries and tracks your audience. It’s a great way to increase followers on social media.
- Niki.ai: Niki.ai is a shopping-assistant bot that can help your customer shop, take payments and keep communicating order details from time-to-time.
Give your customers the freedom to pay with any mode of payment they want to. Get started on Instamojo in two-minutes and start collecting payment online – with or without chatbots.